Tickets are a case or a small project that a client or team member needs help with. Tickets can have multiple members/assignees, but they can only have one owner. In addition, you can submit updates, documents and even assign tasks for Tickets.
You can create tickets from three places, clicking the Ticket icon on the Quick Action Menu located on the left of the blue Top Bar or by clicking the New Ticket button from the Ticket Board or Ticket List.
Creating a New Ticket
- Enter the ticket name
- Enter the description
- Choose a template to build your ticket. Learn more about templates in the Template Administration Guide. (Only Administrators can build templates.)
- Select the related company. You can click the Quick Action Menu button to add a company, if you haven't created one.
- Select the contact for the company
- Choose your amount and format
- Add members (assignees) for the ticket. Members/assignees are able to view the ticket, receive updates, and be assigned tasks.
- Click the Create Ticket button
When the ticket is created a workspace will be created with a news feed, tasks, and resources. Also, it will be marked as open and be placed in the first ticket state.