You can create projects from three places, clicking the Quick Start button on the top left (on the blue Top Bar) or by clicking the New Project button from either the project board view or list view.
- Enter the project name
- Enter the description
- Select an avatar icon
- Choose a template to build your project.
- Select the related company. You can click the + button to add a company, if you haven't created one.
- Select the content for the company
- Add members for the project. Members are able to access the product, recieve updates, view calendar and be assigned tasks.
- Click the Create Project button
When the project is created, a workspace will be built with a news feed, milestones, tasks, documents and calendar. Also, it will be marked as open and placed in the first phase.